The Yoga Way of Life!
Derived from the Sanskrit word “YUJ”, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit. Yoga is a 5000 year old Indian body of knowledge. Though many think of yoga only as a physical exercise where people twist, turn, stretch, and breathe in the most complex ways, these are actually only the most superficial aspect of this profound science of unfolding the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul.
The science of Yoga imbibe itself the complete essence of the Way of Life, including – Gyan Yoga or philosophy, Bhakti Yoga or path of devotional bliss, Karma Yoga or path of blissful action, and Raja Yoga or path of mind control. Raja Yoga is further divided into eight parts. At the heart of the Raja Yoga system, balancing and unifying these various approaches, is the practice of Yoga Asana.
Benefits of Yoga in daily Life
Weight loss, a strong and flexible body, glowing beautiful skin, peaceful mind, good health
- Increased flexibility.
- Increased muscle strength and tone.
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Weight reduction.
- Cardio and circulatory health.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Protection from injury.
Why yoga Interpreted totally wrong today
- With the hipe ,yoga became a big business model therefore they developed yoga euqipments like shoes, mattress etc. For praticing yoga we don’t need any expensive attair.
- Untrained yoga teacher
- Yoga is interpretaed as a art of sport with excercises to get physically fit, Never mix gym exercise with Yoga is a stress buster!